Glen Ayr 2291 Werris Creek Road, TAMWORTH, NSW, 2340
Located on 35km South West of Tamworth and 25km North of Quirindi lies "Glen Ayr" a property you can call your own, based on rich and fertile chocolate and black basalt soils. The property has been operated as a dairy in the past but is now home to a commercial cattle enterprise. There is a three bedroom cypress weatherboard and iron home centrally located overlooking the property and close to the sealed road.
Other improvements include a four bay machinery shed, old dairy and shed, large hay shed , four stables, 2 x 60t silos, 3 x 10t silos, steel cattle yards with crush. The property is watered by eight dams and four bores equipped with electric submersible and three windmills. Subdivided into 20 paddocks, fencing is in reasonable to good condition. There is 100 acres sown to oats and wheat with the balance being native pasture with huge potential for development and improvements.
"Glen Ayr" is for genuine sale and will be sold to finalise a family estate. Your inspection is highly recommended.
- 4 bay machinery shed, old dairy & shed & large hay shed
- 4 stables, 2 x 60t silos, 3 x 10t silos & steel cattle yards with crush
- 8 dams & 4 bores equipped with electric submersible & 3 windmills
- Subdivided into 20 paddocks
- 100 acres sown to oats & wheat with balance being native pasture
- Land Size 209.7 Ha / 518.16 Ac
- Property Types: Cropping