439 Treeton Road North, TREETON, WA, 6284
In the perfect location just a few minutes from the centre of Cowaramup in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, you'll find this perfect sized rural property complete with its own premium quality vineyard.
An older-style country residence offers all the basic comforts and complement of farm sheds and water sources. Rare sized property in sought after location with an excellent mix of quality pasture and bush.
4 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon planted in 2000 and 2 acres of Sauvignon Blanc planted in 2002 have been lovingly tended with regular fruit sale contracts to quality local wine producers. Serviced by a powered 15m x 7m shed and 2 soak dams, although the vineyard has been dry grown more recently.
Additional property assets:
• 2 soak dams
• Cattle/sheep yards
• 6m x 15m hay shed
• 2 shelter belts plus 3.5 acres of native bush
• Boundary fencing suitable to sheep plus 6 internal paddocks
• Pig stys and 2 smaller powered sheds
• 20,000 gallon rainwater tank and same size dam water tank
• Machinery refer to selling agent.
- Property Types: MixedFarming