88 Windsor Park Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
This 5.97 hectare (approx. 15 acres) property with 4 well fenced paddocks, with a laneway adjoining all paddocks, is ideal for the farmer who wants to downsize or someone who wants small lifestyle acreage close to everything!
The winding garden pathway leads you through the magnificent established garden to a 3 bedroom solid brick homestead. Complete with a new modern kitchen, enclosed back verandah, front verandah, walk-in-robe off the main bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas, reverse cycle split air conditioning, this home is comfortable and perfect for a family or couple.
Extensive high quality infrastructure and water supply are a feature at "Windsor Park". Boasting a well and approximately 100,000 litres of rainwater storage, you will have ample water storage. The large 6-bay concrete floor shed with 2 lock-up bays for a boat and/or caravan, one-stand shearing shed, steel sheep yards, shedding for 2 horses, meat shed and a self-contained studio are all major assets when it comes to acquiring this property.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a small lifestyle property of this quality so close to Tamworth.
* Located only 10 minutes from Tamworth's CBD, "Windsor Park" is quality acreage
* Extensive high quality infrastructure and water storage of approximately 100,000 Litres
* Shearing shed, steel sheep yards, meat shed, and a self-contained studio
* 3 bedroom solid brick homestead with ample living space
* Approx. 1 acre of established garden including an orchard and citrus trees
* 5.97ha (approx. 15 acres) of 4 well fenced paddocks and a secure house yard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1