Bunya Highway, Dalby, QLD, 4405
Presenting a high performing farm totalling 374.4 hectares approximately on two freehold titles. Located approximately 8km north of the Regional centre of Dalby, 90km west of Toowoomba and 215km west of Brisbane the property is close to grain markets, ethanol plant plus a host of large feedlots and other intensive animal enterprises.
- Quality treeless plain self-mulching black soil cultivation country
- Total area cultivated, with the exception of the shed area
- Currently utilised for chickpeas as part of a zero-till rotation
- 14m x 12m approximately machinery shed
- 30,000 litre approximately poly rainwater tank
- 100 Tonne conical base grain silo