Allotment 201 Black Heath Road, Rockleigh, SA, 5254
• Venture out to the rugged country of Rockleigh and be immersed in the beauty of the trees, rocky outcrops & rolling landscape.
• A picturesque rural allotment comprising 52.57 Hectares (approx. 130 Acres) of gently undulating landscape, with an elevated outlook and sensational views
• The single paddock is ideally suited for cropping & grazing, with 75 Acres arable there’s plenty of land to farm, run a few sheep, ride horses or motorbikes, or just enjoy the peace and tranquillity of nature
• This scenic parcel of land offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for a family, large or small, to build their dream home (stca) and enjoy the peace & privacy the country has to offer!
• A winter creek and majestic gums add to the appeal, with power close by & telco services past the front gate, and quality near-new perimeter fencing on 2 sides
• Especially attractive to buyers seeking a country lifestyle change, with the opportunity to become part of the welcoming community of Rockleigh, you are central to Mannum and Murray Bridge (20mins drive) and under 1 hours drive to Adelaide with near-by school bus services
• There is plenty of space to enjoy, with no neighbours in site, it’s time to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy a natural setting that brings in the kangaroos and native birdlife
Escape & create your very own Rural Retreat!