Ellenvale 120 Wallabadah Road, Wallabadah, NSW, 2343
Situated at Wallabadah, 2kms off the New England Highway with tar sealed frontage. 35 minutes to Tamworth CBD and 15 minutes to Quirindi. "Ellenvale" is situated on 16 acres with permanent creek frontage, tanks and the security of town water. This property features the ideal setup and facilities for the horse enthusiast. Comfortable 9 year old sandstone block style home, 3 bedrooms with study, built ins, 3 way bathroom, kitchen, dining and lounge. Verandahs front and rear.
- 7 paddocks with excellent fencing & troughs
- 4 acres sown to Lucerne & oats
- 15 x 9 x 5.8 m truck/trailer shed
- 18 x 6.2 m shed with lock up workshop
- 15 x 12 m fully enclosed machinery shed
- 9.6 x 8 m hay shed & stable with 20ft lockable tack room
- 25 x 20 m floodlit sand arena with bucking chute & grandstand
- 10 m in diameter round pen
All the hard work has been completed on this property enabling you to move straight in and enjoy the lifestyle.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 5