11724 Flinders Highway, Breddan, QLD, 4820
Air Conditioning, Polished Timber Floor, Terrace-Balcony, Bore water, Water tanks, Fenced paddocks, Guest house, Chook pen
38 ACRES - HOME - SHED
Rural living only a 10 minute drive from Charters Towers on the Flinders Highway. For people who like the peace and quiet of rural life this acreage block is only 11km from the edge of town on the highway joining Townsville to Charters Towers.
The timber cottage has polished timber floors, horizontal tongue & groove walls, 2 living areas, air-conditioning, front and side verandah"s, sheds, a well, a dam and a chook yard.
* 3/ 4 Bedrooms - Fourth bedroom is a masonry block structure detached from the main house
* Split system air-conditioning / Screens & security doors
* Timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Bathroom - shower cubicle, vanity and toilet
* Workshop / 3 Bay carport / Large open shed
* Well with electric pump / Dam / 3 Tanks
* Fenced into 3 Paddocks / Chook yard
* Handy location 11 km from town with school bus available
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 3