296 Greatrex Road, King River, WA, 6330
Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Garden,Secure Parking,Terrace-Balcony,Double Storey
• Quiet, modern rural living on city outskirts near rivers, shops and more
• Bush and pastured 1.97ha lifestyle property with scheme water & r/w/t
• Ideal for keeping horses or some stock & going self-sufficient
• Spacious two-level open plan 3x2 home with master suite deck
• On trend kitchen, dining, living areas, bedrooms, study and wet areas
• Expansive covered outdoor living and boat, caravan and vehicle parking
• Bonus three-bay garage with workshop space and full-width patio
• Fabulous pizza-style oven, 9mx6m shed, hen house and veggie patch
How relaxing and gratifying would it be at the end of the working day to head out onto the patio to unwind, enjoy the last of the sun"s rays, embrace the tranquility and rural setting and absorb the aroma of pizza, bread or whatever cooking in your fabulous hand-made outdoor wood-fired oven?
Sold yet? It"s sounds pretty temping and that"s because it truly is.
This well-established property handy to Upper Kalgan and King River fishing and kayaking spots, offers couples to families a terrific lifestyle opportunity.
You can do as little or as much as you want on the land. A quarter of it is virgin bush, which adds to the aesthetics and provides a shelter belt and haven for bird and wildlife.
The home has a laid-back contemporary ambiance throughout, while the main outdoor area has been partially glassed in.
It would not take much to make this area fully-enclosable to create a year-round entertaining area and fantastic kids winter play room, where they could ride their bikes.
For your private inspection or more information please contact Neels Delport on 0450 451 401.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 5