COGLIN Gardens Road, Wee Waa, NSW, 2388
- Located 25km* south west of Wee Waa NSW.
- Land area 325.9 hectares (805 acres)*.
- Additional 44 hectares (109 acres)* of enclosed roads, giving a total useable grazing area of approx 370 ha (914 ac).
- Rich, black grey river loam soils support a variety of nutritious pasture species throughout summer and winter.
- Well watered by dams and natural watercourses.
- Currently carrying 80 cows* with progeny.
With a total grazing area of 370 hectares* (including roads), Coglin is a tremendous beef production block. The property is subject to beneficial flooding and known for its winter herbage and fattening ability. *approx