562 Pattersons Road, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650
Cottontail Wines, An unrivalled 100* acre estate, ideally positioned in a picturesque rural setting with sweeping views over rolling Riverina farm land. The new facilities at the property are the 150 seat purpose built restaurant and conference facility. This property awards visitors the chance to not only come and sample the award winning wines, but guests often stay for the day, eating, drinking and soaking up the atmosphere that it has become famous for.
Cottontail Wines is the premier destination for functions that people will often remember, regularly catering for weddings, corporate events, music concerts, family reunions and birthdays.
The property has over 3,300 vines each of Shiraz and Chardonnay varieties and approximately 100 Cabernet Sauvignon vines, The release of their wine has received strong recommendation and support, and has been released into export markets along with local markets. The Cottontail brand has now grown to include eight varieties, the unique label design pictures a hare on the front label, one of many living on the property. Keep an eye out for this distinctive design, you will be refreshingly rewarded.
KEY FEATURES (Detailed information memorandum available)
• An unrivalled 100* acre estate, ideally positioned in an elevated and picturesque rural setting - just a short 15km* drive from Wagga Wagga. (Direct flights Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne)
• Architecturally designed restaurant and function center with sweeping views over the Eunony Valley and beyond.
• 10* acre vineyard sits amongst a diverse and unique terrain, fruit from the vineyard was originally used to
make the famous Yellow Tail wine brand.
• International award winning wines, most recently awarded Double Gold medal at the China Wine and Spirits Awards
• Brick homestead with expansive living spaces full of warmth and versatility and managers residence set in cottage style gardens
• Great food, wine, music and of course, time with good friends is what makes Cottontail Winery the celebrated venue it is today.
• This pristine estate offers the astute buyer abundant potential and promise for the future
Cottontail Wines - EOI (Expressions of Interest)
Contact: Geoff Palmer - 0437 892 522
Ray White Rural - Wagga Wagga