Glenorah West Narwonah Siding Rd, Narromine, NSW, 2821
You will find this acreage nestled away on the Narwonah Siding road south of Narromine and only 13k"s from town with sealed roads to the front gate of the property, comprising of 100 hectares or 250 acres, with a comfortable four bedroom brick home.
* Four bedrooms main with ensuite and robes.
* All other bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans.
* Separate lounge room with a feature stone open fire place and exposed beams.
* Family room and separate office.
* Timber kitchen with double gas oven and hotplates, dishwasher & breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry/storage room.
* Generous dining area leading off the kitchen ,wood heater & ducted evaporative cooling.
* Good size laundry with cupboards and double linen cupboard.
* Wet room which leads onto the outdoor entertainment area.
* Front veranda, as well a cement parking area on the eastern side.
* Garden shed, carport, 35,000 litre rain water capacity, 25,000 litre garden water.
On to the farming side, this property offers four paddocks, of which almost 100 % is arable, fencing in good condition, one dam and a 50 meg reservoir/ski dam, a hay shed/machinery shed measuring approx. 40mt x 18mt, this shed has the potential to be added to as there are footings already in place, with rain water tanks attached to hold a capacity of another 144,000 litres, for household usage.
Work shed with power attached which can be used as a two stand electric shearing shed, with an older set of sheep yards plus a 20 tonne feed silo close by as well as shade trees for extra privacy.
Two bay work shed/garage with roller door with close access to the home, cement flooring and power attached. A natural flowing creek which runs through the property during perennial times. School bus access to all Narromine schools available at your front gate and mail delivery three times a week to the front gate.
If you are looking for a change of lifestyle and within easy access to town on sealed all weather roads, with loads of recreational activities for everyone including skiing, motor bike riding, as well as being able to make an income from the acres than you should organise an inspection of this well situated property.
For Sale with Schute Bell in conjunction with W Burke & Co.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2