Terryvale 992 Monteray Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
"Terryvale" presents an opportunity for someone to purchase an outstanding lifestyle property in an exclusive area of Loomberah, located on the favourable Southern side of Tamworth and only 20 minutes drive to the town centre. The homestead is a master built consisting of brick and tile and features four bedrooms plus an office with wood heating plus two split systems and nine foot ceilings. There is also a guest room and an ensuite off the main bedroom. Large lounge and dining area with valley views.
The property offers fantastic shedding for the hobbyist or collector including five machinery sheds all with power and concrete floors or could easily be converted into horse stables for the equine enthusiasts. Approximately 25 acres are arable with the property being undulating to hilly. Water is via an electric bore equipped with a submersible pump.
As a bonus the property includes it"s very own scale model train station and track and is a great place for the kids or grandkids to make everlasting memories. "Terryvale" is for those people seeking that truly unique one of a kind property.
- Presenting endless possibilities, Terryvale is a unique lifestyle property
- Master built homestead consisting 4 bedrooms plus an office
- Large verandahs with access from all rooms & an extra 30,000 bricks in the foundation to allow a 2nd storey edition
- Wood heating plus two split systems & nine foot ceilings
- Fantastic shedding with power and concrete floors
- Approximately 25 acres are arable with the property being undulating to hilly
- Great views through to the valley
- Water is via an electric bore equipped with a submersible pump
- 2 fresh water tanks at house & several additional tanks on sheds
- Land size 80.94 Ha / 200 Ac
Follow this link to view: https://vimeo.com/238862589
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2