1006 White Park Road, Bangor, SA, 5481
A lifestyle and Farming opportunity within the Flinders Ranges and only a short drive to the beach.
- This immaculate home was built in 2004 comprising 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Spacious open plan & multiple living areas all with spectacular views to the north
- The kitchen is an eye grabber with granite bench tops, ss 900mm under bench oven, electric stove, bamboo floor and walk in pantry
- Well catered climate control with ducted evap and split a/c as well as the wood fire combustion heater in the living areas with an abundance of wood available on property.
- Built in robes to 3 bedrooms including the concealed access to the ensuite through the BIR in the master bedroom.
- Outside is a return verandah with decking underfoot with a large entertaining area which is located on the north western side of the home perfect for enjoying the sun setting over the surrounding landscape.
- Behind the home is a 50x20" Colorbond shed which includes a lined and insulated rumpus room (2 bays) and double garage and workshop with conc floor & power.
- Ample water available to the property with submersible bore to the paddocks and garden and 18,000 Gallons of rainwater storage for the homestead.
- Other improvements include a 5 kilowatt solar system, new woollen carpets and a fresh paint internally.
- Very well fenced into 3 paddocks with sheep yards
- Productive hills grazing land including 60 acres arable.
- Waste collection
- Satellite NBN
A stunning property worth your inspection!
Property Code: 3049
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 3