1265 Manilla Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden
Properties of this quality and size so close to town are hard to find. Set along the Peel River this property include two residences, the homestead being a brick 3 bedroom home with open plan living, modern bathroom set amongst established gardens and trees. The second residence is a stone heritage listed cottage that has previously been rented out as additional income however will require some restoration work to bring it back to its former glory. Other improvements include hay shed, Diesel tank and fenced paddocks with water supplied by 300 meg underground licence, 108 meg river licence and 2 rainwater tanks at the house. The property is 95% arable with carry capacity 50/60 cows. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- 172 Acres close to town with an opportunity for additional rental income
- 3 bedroom brick home set amongst established gardens and trees
- Open plan kitchen living and dining, modern updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Wood fire heating and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- River frontage to the Peel River with 108 meg river licence & 300 meg of underground
- Other improvements include hay shed Diesel tank and fenced paddocks
- 95% arable with carry capacity 50/60 cows
- Land size 172 Acres & Rates $2,000 p/a approx.
Follow this link to view: https://vimeo.com/246743653
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 4