Beverley Hills 100 Tattenham Road, Kootingal, NSW, 2352
Situated only a short drive from Tamworth and just minutes from Kootingal, this is the perfect property if you are wanting a change of lifestyle or acreage with ultimate privacy. It comes complete with a self-contained, insulated shed that could be lived in while designing a future home, subject to council approval. Also with two bay shed, 20,000 gallon water storage, solar power, equipped bore and bio cycle septic. Endless possibilities here, current owners have used as a family weekender and grazed sheep although can be a permanent residence or developed further for example as a health/yoga retreat.
- A fully lined/insulated shed with comfortable self-contained living
- 20,000 gallon water storage, 2 bay shed, equipped bore, solar & bio cycle septic
- Gentle undulation to elevated timbered & open hill country, great views
- Nestled in a private location, 4wd access from main road
- Scope to use temporary accommodation while building a new home
- Easy access to Kootingal
- Land size is 1670 acres & Rates $1,288 p/a approx.