. Tasman Highway, Pyengana, TAS, 7216
This property, with outstanding views to the East, is located approximately 30 minutes from St Helens (35km) on the East Coast, and approximately 1 hour to Scottsdale in Tasmania"s North East.
The property comprises approximately 130ha (325ac) in total and features:
- Three titles (would sell separately)
- Approx. 58ha of pristine rainforest
- Approx. 8ha of Niten plantantion (10 years old)
- Balance arable native pasture
- Abundant permanent fresh water
- Over 2km of highway frontage
- Mains electricity going past with mobile phone coverage available
The property includes two hay barns and is dissected by Dawsons Creek and adjoins Waratah Creek Forest Reserve. This property is located close to Derby and Weldborough mountain bike trails, including the "Blue Tier Descent".
** To view the property from a birds eye perspective, click on the FARM MAP tab or interactive tour icon and zoom in and out and around the property from the sky. **