28 Tembys Road, Norton Summit, SA, 5136
Floorboards, Fully fenced
Peacefully sited on approx 6 ha in a valley setting conveniently located just off Marble Hill Road. This century old building with early 2000"s extensions will appeal to those seeking a home with individuality like no other with abundant wildlife and bird varieties.
Features include ;- Plentiful water, dam with soak, ample outbuildings, full size arena, chook runs, veggie plots plus a mixed fruit orchard.
The land combines native flora and sloping pasture suitable for vines (stcc) or hobby farming.
- Generous accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus 2 living areas.
- Spacious lofty rooms, open fires, 4 air conditioning units and pressed tin ceilings.
- Spectacular Liquid Amber shaded entertaining deck with outlooks over the picturesque valley and gardens.
- An ideal property for the active at heart seeking a self-sufficient dream lifestyle.
- Year round comfort is provided by 4 A/C wall units, 2 combustion heaters and open fires.
- Outbuildings include : revamped stable block with combustion heater, hay sheds and horse shelter, huge 6.1x 6.9m games room, 3 studios, workshop, 6.0 x 3.5m carport.
-Conveniently located close to some of our finest Hills wineries, the Uraidla township, Norton Summit primary school and the local Scenic Hotel.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 6