139 Haddrill Road, Baskerville, WA, 6056
What could you do with 11.6 acres of absolute prime fertile dirt in the heart of the Swan Valley located opposite some local tourist attractions?
This property was a former vineyard with the irrigation still in place, the land has been maintained in pristine condition so establishing a new agricultural venture should be straight forward. The site would suit a new country home to create a lifestyle property with a choice of agricultural activities or you could create a new tourist venture and capitalise on the passing trade of the neighbouring fish farm and Feral Brewing Company.
The land has several established trees at the front along with the shed, the block is gently sloped (almost flat) with no low or wet areas. The irrigation runs the entire length of the block from front to back.
* Brick shed ~ 8 x 12m (live here while you build.)
* 3 phase power and toilet - great workshop
* Bore & reticulated - ready to grow
* Truck and 2 trailer parking permitted (additional truck & trailer by special application)
* Established fruit trees (1 Macadamia, 2 fig trees, 1 Mulberry, 1 Pomegranate & 2 Mango trees.)
Feel free to take a drive past or make an appointment if you would like to take a closer look over the property.
- Cars: 1