21 Park Road, Garden Suburb, NSW, 2289
Now here is something truly unique in one of the City"s most sought after suburbs. This solid and spacious brick and tile timepiece of the 1970"s oozes with opportunity atop the ridge overlooking a gorgeous green valley to the north. Set in a quiet culdesac, this home has to offer:
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs, plus 2 bathrooms including ensuite.
- Kitchen/family room.
- Enormous formal loungeroom with fireplace.
- Huge rumpus room downstairs with 3rd bedroom.
- Large double lock up garage/workshop and storage.
- Stunning views over valley below to adjacent ridgeline.
- Minutes from Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and a short walk to schools.
- Opportunity for granny flat downstairs/dual occupancy dwelling.
Lifestyle properties such as this are extremely rare in the inner suburbs of Newcastle, especially so close to all of those essentials your family needs with infrastructure and amenity.
We see this as a very rare opportunity and whilst it needs a little TLC, the investment potential is enormous and the lifestyle opportunity in this clean, green, convenient street is guaranteed!
CALL TODAY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Cars: 2