6 APPLE FLAT ROAD, Alligator Creek, QLD, 4816
Air Conditioning,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
A block and house of this caliber comes to market once in a blue moon. Well get ready Folks this one is to die for!
A unique 20,000 Sq prime block set in the rolling valley of Alligator Creek boasting 520Sq of living space, 5 bedrooms to the main home, separate dining, lounge and family areas along with a farmhouse kitchen, wide verandas in key areas to catch the cool breeze on those warm days.
The property also comes with an additional self contained "Granny Flat" or "teenage retreat". This Mediterranean style property has been in the family for over 37 years however the retiring couple are downsizing and would love for an active family to own this beautiful home and get just as much enjoyment out of it as they have had.
A block of this size can be turned into the back yard to end all back yards whether you own your own horse, want a tennis court, swimming pool or just have yard to run around in. The property boasts a selection of fruit trees arranged in an avenue on the boundary surrounding the property with walkway beneath. Throw in a couple of large sheds and this property has everything a growing family needs.
This property has a list of desirable features, including:
* Sought after peaceful location
* 520 square meters of spacious accommodation.
* Home set back from road in a Cul-de-sac
* Grounds have been carefully Landscaped with trees and plants requiring low maintenance
* Recreational centre, fishing club, bowls and pony clubs all located nearby
* Bus Service at end of road and caters for school children
* Hand made farmhouse kitchen
* 5 large bedrooms
* Both Formal dining & Kitchen Dining
* Family bathroom has shower, separate bath and w.c.
* Separate Family Room, TV room, lounge
* Mud room
* Huge Verandas.
* Tiled through out
* Solar Powered 5 kw inverter plus heat pump
* Bore water plus fully paid up town water
* Separately Fenced
* Fully air conditioned self contained Granny Flat/ Teenage retreat with living area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
* Water Tanks with electric pumps
* Multiple sheds
Whilst boasting the benefits of a country lifestyle, this beautiful property is still close to all amenities and a short 20 min drive from the centre of Townsville or 10 mins to Fairfield central for all your grocery and DIY needs. The growing Elliot Springs and future commercial & shopping precincts are just a stone throws away, making country lifestyle with convenience at arms length the perfect spot to raise a family.
An inspection is a must to appreciate how wonderful this property is. A very desirable home which it could be yours to enjoy for many years to come.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 4