418 Bindaree Road,, Mount Tom, QLD, 4677
A stunning farm on 460 acres, where the Baffle Creek supplies enough water and deep enough that you could try your skills at water-skiing. This permanent Creek starting in the mountains nearby, wraps around approx. half of the boundary supplying clean water for the homestead and cattle.
An inspiring large home stands proud on the hill with views of mountains, creeks, lush pasture and grazing cattle. The home has a lot of happy memories of large family gatherings over the years. You"ll find this acreage nestled in toward the base of the mountain and tucked in behind Miriam Vale.
Spacious Home Features:
• Separate lounge, open plan kitchen & dining, 2 generous size bedrooms, office space/sleepout, bathroom, toilet and verandah upstairs
• Underneath an enormous living area, 2 utility rooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry and patio
• This lovingly maintained home has a beautiful manicured house yard with gardens
• Owners have regular yearly pest checks done
• Tank water to the house, & creek water pumped by windmill to service the gardens & cattle yards
• Owner has run up to 120 breeders
• 4 paddocks with good solid fencing
• Set of timber & steel panel cattle yards
• 3 bay shed, workshop and a hay barn
• Good clean paddocks with some Rhodes, Couch, Wyn Cassia and areas of pangola
• Productive creek flats capable of producing crops
• A seasonal creek runs across the property & and there are two lagoons
• There are two lots on the plan.
• An area with good high rainfall
• Extra 100 acres of reserve adjoining the property
"Water Vale" is peaceful and secluded with an abundance of water! You may have to be quick, so take steps now to secure your dream property! Call Vicki Emerton today on Mob 0412768842.