"Two-Gums" 167 Tynan Rd, Table Top, NSW, 2640
"Two-Gums" Lot 1 – Area of Land
2ha – 5 acres, freehold land plus 1.1ha – 2.7 acres permanent lease.
Total area – 3.1ha – 7.7 acres
A most convenient and ever increasing popular area of Table Top (west of highway). Only 16kms from central Albury via the Hume Freeway and 8kms east of the Township of Jindera. 320kms north of Melbourne, comfortable three (3) hours. Only 12kms from the Albury-Wodonga Equestrian Centre (10 minutes).
A smaller parcel of quality land. Fertile soils with established pastures. Suitable for horses.
A neat tastefully refurbished and well maintained rendered brick veneer residence. A three (3) bedroom plus a home office residence with ensuite facility and walk-in-robe to main bedroom. A family bathroom is adjacent to the bedrooms. Living areas are based on a semi open plan design with kitchen, meals and general living area in a combined area. An informal lounge/family area is adjacent. The ultra-modern kitchen with Westinghouse double oven/stove, a Baumatic dishwasher, abundance of cupboards and granite benchtops are a feature. A spacious undercover fully decked outdoor living/entertainment area adjoins the open plan area and overlooks the pool and neat garden area.
Polished floor boards, quality carpets, a combustion wood heater, evaporative ducted cooling, a wide front verandah and a detached two car lock up garage with concrete floor are all features that fully compliment this well maintained residence.
Spacious, low maintenance lawns and gardens surround and create a quiet private atmosphere around the residence. Mature trees (principally natives) and shrubs, gardens beds and a salt chlorinated swimming pool with paved surrounds all add to the quality of the property.
"Two-Gums" Water & Fencing
- Water – the whole property is supplied by mains water. Home gardens and working improvements. Two rainwater catchment tanks of 25,000L each are on alternative supply if desired.
- Fencing – all fencing can only be described as excellent with a large percentage steel railing, brand new conventional fencing and electrified. Designed as horse fencing.
- A free standing modern open front three (3) loose box stable complex with tack room, concrete apron and wash bay. Spacious open boxes. Whole area with flood lighting.
- Purpose built truck accommodation incorporating a high stallion structure for large trucks, lock up car or float accommodation, lock up workshops with mezzanine floor and concrete flooring. A large multi-purpose structure 15mx10m
- A professionally constructed deep sand menage/horse working area with steel railed fencing and garden entrance and surrounds with flood lighting. Very attractive. An absolute feature.
- Four main horse paddocks, some with shelters. All with excellent fencing and water connected.
- Steel and cable round yard with rubber matting protection. Sand arena.
- "Two-Gums" home surrounds and improvements become available for sale as part of an approved subdivision plan. "Two-Gums" is stage 1 of the fully approved subdivision and the sale of Two-Gums is totally independent of the adjacent future subdivision of four (4) parcels of vacant land, each of approx. 2ha-5acres. "Two-Gums" comes for sale as present ownership have moved to another location and place the property for sale by auction to express a genuine interest to sell.
- Passing with Two-Gums is the lease of part of the unused road reserve adjoining the property. This lease is already in place with the present ownership and involves an area of approx. 1.1ha (2.7 acres). Details of this low cost rental will be available in the contract of sale. Potential purchasers are advised to discuss the transfer and tenure of the lease prior to purchasing the property.
"Two-Gums" is a fully developed smaller property in arguably one of the most popular rural lifestyle properties in the whole of the Albury influenced area. The development of "Two-Gums" has placed emphasis on equestrian facilities although the original shedding was purpose built to form a general trucking depot.
No expense has been spared in the refurbishment of the residence, the realignment of the gardens and surrounds or the placement of the stables, menage and the extra working improvements. "Two-Gums" presents in excellent condition and will satisfy the most discerning person.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken to supply accurate information our company cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information.
Property Code: 1464
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2