1206 Marsden Park Road, Loomberah, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Welcome to 1206 Marsden Park Road, located in the dress circle Loomberah district only 22km on the favourable Southern side of Tamworth. The property has a great array of improvements which is topped off with an outstanding four bedroom brick and iron very tasteful country homestead, featuring timber floors, two wood fires, air conditioning, ensuite off the main and a separate powder room off the main bathroom. Large verandahs and entertaining area, with breathtaking valley views. At night is a vision splendid, looking at the city lights of Tamworth. A large cool room is located off the entertaining area plus chook yards and bird avery.
The property has a machinery shed and work shop with cement floor with power. There are steel cattle yards and horse stables. Subdivided into seven paddocks with gently undulating red and chocolate basalt soils.
Water is via a bore with a reticulation system in place.
1206 Marsden Park Road will be offered for public auction on the 4th July 2018 at the Tamworth Community Centre, 6:00pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
- Located in the tightly held Loomberah district only 22km from Tamworth
- Outstanding 4 bedroom brick & iron country homestead
- Large verandahs with entertaining area & breathtaking valley views
- Machinery shed & workshop with cement floor & power
- Steel cattle yards & horse stables
- Subdivided into 7 paddocks, gently undulating red & chocolate basalt soils
- Water is via a bore with a reticulation system in place
- Land size 40 Ha / 100 Ac
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 3