17 Jodie Court, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Enveloped by the tranquil surrounds of the Australian bush, 17 Jodie Court is set on a private 7.2 acres with endless picturesque views over the Moore Creek valley.
Every detail in this properties design caters to the natural environment with every window a moving picture giving you a visual connection with the surrounding bush and wildlife.
The warmth of timber creates an inviting comfort and ambience throughout this immaculate four bedroom home with sophisticated simplicity being the hallmark of the bathroom including granite benches and twin basins and a newly renovated ensuite that has never been used.
* Four bedroom (or 3 + study)
* Renovated kitchen boasting Caesarstone benchtops, soft close cupboards & door, a 2 door open-out pantry & an ILVE freestanding cooker (stove & oven) imported from Italy.
* Ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout & wood combustion fireplace to keep you warm & cosy in the winter months
* Low maintenance garden
* Double lock-up garage and separate storage shed
* Ample water storage and watering system in place.
* Country living with city convenience, located approximately 15kms from Tamworth"s CBD
This residence will truly become a haven to the family, one you will rush home to after a hard day"s work and rarely leave on weekends and commands an inspection.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2