16 Omega Road, Mannum, SA, 5238
• This modern, stylish and NEW four bedroom, two bathroom family home has loads of space inside and out
• Set on 2.843 Ha (approx. 7 acres), overlooking the township of Mannum with a glimpse of the mighty Murray River.
• Whatever your passion that requires extra space around you, there’s enough room for the family to enjoy and still have room to keep a pony or run a few sheep.
• You will be captivated by the magnificent views in all directions, particularly of the nearby rugged countryside and ranges to the west
• Internally the open plan design covers multiple living sections, with the centrepiece being the stunning kitchen/dine with huge walk-through pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood and large island work bench/breakfast bar.
• The lounge area takes in the beautiful rural views and adjoins the outdoor alfresco pergola, while the formal family area with its picture windows over the lovely front lawn is the perfect place to sit all together in the evening.
• Quality floors throughout the main living area, along with carpet in the bedrooms give this home a nice country feel, which is enhanced by the high 2.7m ceilings and fine furnishings that add to the character of this beautiful home.
• Offering 4 large bedrooms (3 with built-in robes), impressive master with huge walk-in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom, with his and her basins, bath, and double shower
• The main bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, with a separate toilet and laundry.
• The home is climatised by a ducted air conditioning system, a gas hot water system services the home, NBN connected and there is plenty of rainwater, which is plumbed to the house
• A rear alfresco pergola is the perfect place to entertain, as you sit back and enjoy the fantastic views across the Murraylands
• A large, fully fenced house yard provides plenty of space for your whole family and pets to play, with the property extending down the rugged landscape for the more adventurous
• Parking is made easy with a double garage under the main roof, with direct access into the home so you can arrive home safe and dry
• Located only a few kilometres north of the township, the location is perfect to live the relaxed rural lifestyle everyday, with plenty of room to enjoy
Escape to Country Living!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2