355 Heinemann Road, Pittsworth, QLD, 4356
Frustrated, tired of looking at, and browsing properties? Your at your wits end? This property is the answer to your quest.
Located approximately 7 minutes west of Pittsworth, Heninemann Road is accessible from the Gore Highway between Pittsworth & Brookstead.
• This classic 4 bedroom weatherboard home has many original features, leadlite windows, polished cypress pine floors, picture rails & bay window. There are 2 separate living rooms, including the large family room which has air conditioning and woodheating, a formal lounge with french doors opening out to the eastern sunroom
• 2 x 5000 gallon poly rainwater tanks, pressure pump
• Bore equipped w/submersible, dam with mill
• 173 acres half cultivated, choice black to lighter scrub soils, balance natural grass, ex cult. Elevated n/east aspect
• Cattle yards, ex dairy, 40 tonne silo, raised barn, garage
• Farming plant included
• Boundary fenced, mainly 4 & 5 barb, some ringlock. Divided into 6 main paddocks
• Services include power (3ph at pole) mail 5 days/week, school bus to Pittsworth.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2