121A-121B Oswalds Road, Marong, VIC, 3515
- Beautiful acreage of approximately 130 acres zoned farming (two titles)
- Fully fenced, cleared with two dams, one spring fed dam (potable water)
- Opportunity to build a home subject to approvals from regulatory authorities
- Extremely rare opportunity to secure acreage in this location so close to the township of Marong (9 km)
- Yes only 9km to one of Bendigo"s fastest growing townships
- Perfect for the hobby farmer, horse enthusiast or family wanting an extremely flat and cleared acreage
- Directions: turn right at the Marong Hotel and follow the Marong-Serpentine Road for 6km-turn right into Myers Flat Road then left into Oswalds Road and drive 3km- on the left hand side on the corner of Oswalds Road and Derby Road.
Rarely does a 130 acre (approx) parcel of land become available in this area, particularly land that is affordable for the family wishing to establish their hobby farm or home (STCA). A beautiful fully fenced and cleared block with a spring fed dam this is the ideal property to meet the needs of all those wanting a lovely rural location. You could pursue building your dream home (STCA), establishing a farmlet or agistment for horses.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Property Code: 266