312 Jackson- Wandoan Road, 3 Km North Jackson. Bitumen Road dissects property. 84 Km Roma, 61 Km Miles, 15Km Dulacca
Prominent location with daily school bus to Primary and Secondary school
Predominately Brigalow, Belah soils with shaded ridges
Boasts an excellent water supply of permanent Lagoons and 8 dams.
2 bedroom cottage, large hay shed, massive machinery shed, cattle yards
Carry 100 cow and calves.
An ideal horse stud, well located to major centres with a bitumen access road.
- Property Types: Other
- Description of Country: Predominately Brigalow, Belah chocolate soils with good shade areas on ridges.Mainly Buffel grass with Bambatsii established in 80 Acres. 30 Acres Sabi Grass.340 Acres cultivated for Oats, Barley or Sorghum.
- Water Comments: Boasts an excellent water supply with permanent Lagoon in a picturesque setting encompassing the selling complex.8 Dams and Little Tchanning CreekThe permanent Lagoons are capable of supporting a small irrigation area.
- Irrigation: no
- Type of Title: freehold
- Rates: Rates $515.29 Nett per half year
- Homestead Description: Cottage , 2 bedroom, lowset with 4 x 5,000 Gln poly tanks
- Fencing Description: Fenced into 6 paddocks with good sound fences. New Ironbark heavy duty barb fences on 2 boundaries.
- Other Improvements: Hay Shed 75ft x 30ftMachinery Shed 60ft x 30ft Stud Selling Complex with amenities block, Grandstand, operational for 200 bulls on sale day (leased income approx. $11000 per year)Covered Bull Stalls and cattle yards.