Alstonville, NSW, 2477
“One of Australia’s leading macadamia processors”
Agrimac is one of the largest and most reputable domestic and international suppliers of bulk macadamias and have nurtured and refined a macadamia operation that marries the best that nature has to offer together with the latest processing technology and the highest quality management.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- Custom designed state-of-the-art macadamia processing facility including bulk storage, grading, processing and distribution functionality
- Annual processing capacity of 6,000* tonne with scope for expansion to include roasting and retail packaging capabilities
- Ability to process both nut-in-shell and kernel products to a broad range of specifications that meet the most stringent quality controls including ISO 9001 and HACCP Accreditations
- An established network of domestic and international customers supported by a loyal network growers
- Strategically located within the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales which is underpinned by more than 500 growers representing in excess of 50% of Australia’s annual production
All assets including brand, state-of-the-art processing facility including all leased premises, fixed and non-fixed plant and equipment associated with the Business is being offered For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 9 November 2017 at 4pm AEDT.
For further information or to obtain a full list of Plant and Equipment, please contact: