12202 Dukes Hwy, KEITH, SA, 5267
407.9 Ha. (1,007.9 Acres)
* Ideally located fronting Dukes Highway only about Five kilometres from Keith.
* Has been run as a very successful beef cattle stud, + irrigation, hay production and cropping.
* Approximately 24 hectares of flood irrigation bays with the balance arable cropping and grazing country.
* Pastures consist of lucerne, ryegrass and natural clovers, shelter belts and scattered timber.
* Irrigation: Two bores equipped 1 - 100hp electric turbine pump, 1- 6 cylinder diesel, close water level,
massive quantities. Water Licence 65,857 kl.
* Crops: Heavy producing cropping country. Wheat, barley, canola, oats, rye and lupins are grown. Wheat yields
are around 12/15 bags per acre with a top of 24 bags. Barley is around 15/20 bags per acre with a top of 24
bags. Canola yields are around 2t/ ha average and up to 3.5t/ha. Lupins yields are 2t/ha average and up to
* Fencing: divided into 29 paddocks plus holding paddocks, rubbled central laneway.
* Improvements : Homestead, quality 4 b.r. main with ensuite, 2 living areas, wood hetaing + ducted and split
system airconditioning, outdoor entertaining area under the pergola. S.F. Implement shed approximately 270
sqm., S.F. Workshop approximately 120 sqm, fully enclosed, concrete floor, sliding front doors. Hay Shed
approximately 225 sqm, Shearing Shed two stand raised board, steel pens and steel swing gates, concrete wool
room and return race. Good ste of Steel Sheep yards.
Leonawood has an extensive set of cattle yards. They are set up for handling of cattle and cattle field day
presentation.They consist of galvanised iron steel posts and gates, timber rails. The main work area is
undercover with adjacent undercover pens enclosed on three sides. Timber round yard, crush, race and loading
ramp. Several smaller holding pens including recently erected bull show pens, weaning pens and smaller
* A high exposure property, close to Keith, great flexibility, potential as stud property, grazing of cattle
and or sheep with good facilities, crop, hay, irrigation, very comfortable home.
For further information contact Greg Window 0427 582 177
- Property Types: MixedFarming