Superbly located only 12 kilometres to the east of Orange lies "Exeter". Completely private from the road the sealed tree-lined driveway is the first hint you are about to uncover something special. The property comprises an expansive 5 bedroom solar passive home which is flooded in northern sunlight. The view over the garden and down to the lake is simply stunning. The layout offers a mix of formal and informal living areas as well as a separate master wing.
Venture further into the grounds and you will find an array of sheds, all in immaculate condition. There is also self-contained home office with kitchenette and bathroom, as well as a fully-self contained 2 bedroom guest cottage. "Exeter" has been thoroughly thought-out and developed over the past 17 years of ownership.
Further features include;
- Secure water supply and storage, town water, 2 equipped bores and 190,000 litres of storage capacity
- 5kW solar power system, solar boosted hot-water in the main house & guest cottage
- 112 acres of prime grazing country divided into 4 main paddocks, each with water
- Established pastures, seasonal creek, substantial native plantings provide wind breaks & privacy
Inspections of "Exeter" will not disappoint, this is a property where no detail has been overlooked. The ideal family haven which can also provide additional income.
- Property Types: Lifestyle