Burranjoey Homestead 1435 East Gilmore Road, Tumut, NSW, 2720
- East Gilmore Road, 23km south of Tumut. 1.5 hour drive to Wagga Wagga, 2.5hrs to Canberra, 4.5hrs to Sydney and 5.5hrs to Melbourne.
- Country style five bedroom homestead situated on the banks of the Gilmore Creek, a renowned trout stream. The homestead has spectacular views and impressive indoor and outdoor entertaining options. The home comprises of light filled open plan kitchen and dining area, formal lounge, sitting room, built in wardrobes, main with walk through robe and ensuite.
Additional features of the home are the timber verandahs to the north-northwest, french doors, slow combustion heater, ducted gas heating & reverse cycle air conditioning in main bedroom and sitting room.
Adjacent to the homestead is a one bedroom self contained guest quarters with shower and kitchenette.
- A well established garden, with magnificent rock walls and large shade trees, sand/gravel tennis court and thousands of Daffodils that flower in the spring.
- Water & Rainfall - 42" (1050mm) annual average rainfall. An electric pressure pump on the creek supplies garden (and home if required) and cattle troughs. 45,000lt rainwater tank supplies the homestead with domestic water.
- Irrigation water - 17.5MgL irrigation entitlement from the Gilmore Creek. (Gilmore Sandy water source).
- Infrastructure - Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush, machinery shed and stable complex.
- Country - Highly productive creek flats with improved pastures being phalaris, rye and clover.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Closing 15th September 2017.
Inspections strictly by appointment with the selling agent.
- Property Types: Lifestyle