COMATAWA VALLEY AGGREGATION - Comatawa Road, Tarcutta, NSW, 2652
COMATAWA VALLEY AGGREGATION COMPRISES OF TWO PROPERTIES "KOORRNONG" & "WOODLEIGH". THE PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER TO PROVIDE INVESTORS WITH SCALE IN A RENOWNED HIGH RAINFALL BREEDING AND GRAZING AREA.
Offered as a whole - 3,523 acres / 1,426 hectares or in two non contingent parcels.
"Koorrnong" - 1,706 acres / 690 hectares (Comatawa Road)
"Woodleigh" - 1,817 acres / 735 hectares (Wilds Lane)
10km south of Tarcutta only 5km from the dual carriage way that links Sydney to Melbourne. The property is exactly halfway between Sydney & Melbourne approx. 440km.
Average over the past 20 years has been 26-27" per annum - (650mm).
Country & Soils
Gently undulating to rolling hill country, boasting excellent shelter & shade timber consisting predominantly of red gum, iron bark & stringy bark timber.
Excellent stands of clover, perennial rye grass, phalaris, 400 acres of Australian phalaris supported by native grasses consisting of Danthonia, microlaena, red grass & kangaroo grass.
Overall the aggregation is running 360 cows & autumn calves, & 240 (1 year old) weaners. An estimated 7,000 DSE.
The property really lends itself to breeding sheep or cattle. Historically sheep and cattle were ran in conjunction.
Stock & Domestic Water
- "Koorrnong" has approx. 27 dams which are fed from runoff water. A large dam near the curtilage area is spring fed and extremely reliable. Water is pumped to two tanks and reticulates to garden, sheds & residence. Rainwater tanks are interconnected and catch runoff from sheds & residence.
- "Woodleigh" is well watered by 9 dams and natural spring that supplies the residence.
- steel cattle yards (crush & loading ramp, 300 head capacity)
- steel & mesh sheep yards
- workshop / chemical shed (power connected, 60' x 22')
- 4 stand woolshed (2 equipped, capacity 300 woolies)
- large machinery shed
- sundry shedding
- deer shed
- fodder shed
- steel cattle yards
- old wool shed
Large four bedroom brick home originally built in 1945 has been renovated and restored over the years with the most recent renovations done two years ago. Features of the home include large bedrooms, main with WIR, 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built ins, open plan kitchen / dining area, family room, two bathrooms, retreat, study & large laundry.
Other features to mention include two reverse cycle units, two slow combustion heaters, water feature, carport, outdoor entertaining area & various rainwater tanks.
- Three bedroom fibro residence (circa 1940's)
Contact the agents to arrange inspections - Inspections strictly by appointment
- Property Types: Livestock