Baragoola - 246 River Road, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650
"BARAGOOLA" AT A SNAPSHOT;
- 17.6km from the centre of Wagga Wagga & 9.3km from the airport.
- 175 acres / 70.62 hectares
- Highly productive and gently undulating countryside.
- Large five bedroom home with landscaped garden & impressive views.
- Open plan kitchen with living and dining areas.
- Formal sitting and lounge areas plus rumpus room.
- Town water connected with additional 30 Mega litre ground water entitlement.
- Quality working improvements - Steel cattle yards, machinery shed, hay shed, 42t kotzur silo.
The "Baragoola" home offers first class finishes and a well thought out design with five bedrooms, two bathrooms (main with ensuite and WTR). The home sits in a commanding position on a rise overlooking the farm back to the north-north west.
Upon inspections buyers will be impressed. The presentation and quality of the home do not go unnoticed. Gourmet chefs kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, travertine stone flooring, island bench, walk in pantry, St George double oven & gas cook top. Caesar stone benches and stone flooring in bathrooms and laundry as well.
Complimenting the kitchen is the vast open plan living, dining and sitting room. Vaulted ceilings, double glaze sliding (D-Stacker doors) open out onto verandahs suitable for all types of entertaining year round.
Added features of the home include in floor heating, ducted evaporative air, slow combustion heater and open fire place.
The garden & lawn areas are immaculate, but low maintenance, to suit busy lifestyles.
175 acres / 70.62 hectares
River Road, 20 minutes from the CBD of Wagga Wagga and literally 10 minutes from the airport. Just a tad under 5 hours drive to both Sydney and Melbourne. Canberra is 2.5 hours. The property is privately located a short 2.5km from the Sturt Highway.
A renowned mixed farming area, ideal for all livestock and cropping pursuits. Predominantly soft soils making the property versatile in its performance and enterprise selection. Fenced into 6 main paddocks including an olive grove consisting of 185 trees bordering the northern boundary.
- Town water connected and approx. 160,000 litres in rain water storage.
- 30 MgL groundwater licence, two bores (one equipped) and 3 dams.
- In ground watering system for garden and lawn.
- Machinery shed
- Steel cattle yards
- 42t kotzur silo
- Property Types: Lifestyle