Auction Info: 24-02-2017 10:30
High profile, productive small property that has been well developed & improved. It is perfectly located in the fertile Millthorpe area between Orange, Bathurst and Blayney.
- Approximately 135 ha (330 acres)
- 4kms from Millthorpe, 7kms from Blayney, 25kms from Orange, 45kms from Bathurst and 3 3 hrs from Sydney
- Impressive, comfortable double brick homestead (c: 1957) approx 39 squares, with 9' ceilings and set in established gardens
- 4/5 bedrooms plus office, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage plus 3rd separate garage
- Living areas include the spacious modern living/dining/kitchen area, separate formal lounge room plus a fully enclosed sunroom or 5th bedroom
- Basalt soils, 800mm (32 inch) annual rainfall
- Connected to town water with 11 dams and 14 water troughs
- Bitumen road frontage
Gresham is a very productive and versatile property in a premier location. It offers grazing, farming and lifestyle options and is within close proximity to major centres offering excellent services.
Please contact the agents for further information or to book a private inspection.
Auction: 10.30am Friday the 24th of February 2017 if not sold prior.
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
- Property Types: MixedFarming