Auction Info: 24-02-2017 10:30
Llowen is situated minutes from the secluded village of Newbridge, with elevated and expansive views toward Bathurst and into the beautiful Wimbledon Valley. Given its location, this small farm has scope for further enhancement of the current holding with potential for future improvements.
- Approximately 51.77 ha (128 acres)
- 4kms from Newbridge, 25mins to Bathurst, 3 hrs from Sydney
- 3 double sized bedrooms, brick home set in established gardens with a northerly aspect
- Recycle A/C and slow combustion wood heater
- Watered by dams
- 1 single enclosed garage and 2 bay enclosed shed
- Bitumen road frontage
The family of the late Errol Went have prepared this property for sale and are open to reasonable offers prior to auction. If not sold prior Llowen will be offered by way of public auction.
Please contact agents for further information or to book a private inspection.
Auction: 10.30am Friday the 24th of February 2017 if not sold prior.
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
- Property Types: Lifestyle