510 Hilltop Lane, Garland, NSW, 2797
- Ashbrook is a 398 hectare, 984 acre property set in a private location, with a comfortable 4 bedroom brick veneer home.
- Features of the home include: formal living and dining rooms, open plan kitchen / dining / living area, office, 3 way bathroom, double lock up garage, excellent climate control options, good rainwater storage, and a laundry with 2nd shower and toilet.
- The property is made up of undulating cleared country, with good belts of timber suitable for livestock shelter, and is subdivided into 18 paddocks with fair to good fencing, all of which have dams, bar 2 which have concrete troughs.
- Dissected by 2 permanent creeks, in a reliable rainfall area (approx. 750mm annually), an equipped bore (5,000G/hr), plus a 25 megalitre irrigation licence makes water a feature.
- Ashbrook also has a 5 acre vineyard with automated drip watering system, as well as DA approval for an intensive livestock operation with a 16,000sqm pad already developed.
- Prime grazing country, approx. 75% arable, which would suit sheep and cattle production and located approx. 20km from CTLX at Carcoar.
- Sydney 4 hours, Canberra 3 hours, Orange 1 hour.
- Property Types: Other